Subscribe to Blog via Email
- December ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #16 £543,861 +£3,863
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- 21,969 hits
Tag Archives: free money
Who would like a tax-free birthday present of £250,000, for free?
Me please, whats the catch? How much is it going to cost?
The cost to you, my friend? – Zilch, Nada, Zippo, Zero, Nothing!
This is a scam, right?
So what gives? Continue reading
I’m putting in place a quite simple budget plan for FU#1 that doesn’t need a lot of tracking and doesn’t require every little transaction to be logged. I have broken the budget down to 3 main areas. These are Savings, Essential … Continue reading
Can a young person on an average net salary of £25k buy a property and become FI by the age of 40? “Impossible!” the mainstream media and the regular man on the street would scream. “Young people can’t even save … Continue reading
The discovery of FI is, for me, the equivalent of writing out your life plan as a young adult, following it pretty steadily for thirty years and then scrunching the whole thing into a ball and throwing it into the … Continue reading