Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- June ’19 – Net worth and monthly update #11 £514,218 +£9,687
- May ’19 – Net worth and monthly update #10 £504,531 +£69,688
- 18,935 hits
Tag Archives: school
I was listening to Jonathan and Brad on their ChooseFI podcast all about coding this week and found it really interesting. They were interviewing Ryan Carson from Treehouse, an online coding tuition course website, who considers coding to be a … Continue reading
In my last post I mentioned how a National Curriculum can’t ever hope to keep up with the current rapid advances in technology, the workplace (AND LIFE!) Left to their own ‘devices’ (no pun intended 🙂 ) the Little FUs will … Continue reading
From what I hear and read, people of the FIRE community are really keen to not just retire early or become financially independent, but to buy back time. The freedom created when you no longer need to work means you’ve … Continue reading
In my last post, I mentioned the other Great Leap we’d taken in our lives lately. It’s nothing wildly exciting, but it is a bit different to the norm and it could be hugely relevant to FI-focused parents.