Subscribe to Blog via Email
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- June ’19 – Net worth and monthly update #11 £514,218 +£9,687
- 19,667 hits
Tag Archives: savings
Do you get basic rate tax relief (20%) or higher rate tax relief (40%) on your pension contributions? In this post I’ll explain how to blow those figures out of the water and get 150%+ uplift on your pension contributions!
I was listening to Jonathan and Brad on their ChooseFI podcast all about coding this week and found it really interesting. They were interviewing Ryan Carson from Treehouse, an online coding tuition course website, who considers coding to be a … Continue reading
Recap – This is step 3 in the process to set up a plan for my son, FU#1, to buy a property and reach FI before he is 40 years old. In step 2 of the plan, we set up an … Continue reading
The discovery of FI is, for me, the equivalent of writing out your life plan as a young adult, following it pretty steadily for thirty years and then scrunching the whole thing into a ball and throwing it into the … Continue reading