Subscribe to Blog via Email
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- 20,572 hits
Tag Archives: life
In my last post I posted a list of free educational apps and sites, but what about downtime? As a family of eight going anywhere can end up costing the earth, but after listening to Brad & Jonathan on a ChooseFI podcast talking … Continue reading
From what I hear and read, people of the FIRE community are really keen to not just retire early or become financially independent, but to buy back time. The freedom created when you no longer need to work means you’ve … Continue reading
In my last post, I mentioned the other Great Leap we’d taken in our lives lately. It’s nothing wildly exciting, but it is a bit different to the norm and it could be hugely relevant to FI-focused parents.
In my previous post on Little FU#1, I outlined the steps I am putting in place for Little FU#1 to start his journey to FI. I intend to do a series of posts to expand upon those steps so that anyone setting … Continue reading
Despite being reasonably financially savvy, or so I thought, I was surprised to realise I had been sleepwalking on a financial hamster wheel for the past several years. My financial education had come mainly from mainstream media sources, such as … Continue reading