Subscribe to Blog via Email
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- June ’19 – Net worth and monthly update #11 £514,218 +£9,687
- 19,624 hits
Tag Archives: home
From what I hear and read, people of the FIRE community are really keen to not just retire early or become financially independent, but to buy back time. The freedom created when you no longer need to work means you’ve … Continue reading
In my last post, I mentioned the other Great Leap we’d taken in our lives lately. It’s nothing wildly exciting, but it is a bit different to the norm and it could be hugely relevant to FI-focused parents.
Can a young person on an average net salary of £25k buy a property and become FI by the age of 40? “Impossible!” the mainstream media and the regular man on the street would scream. “Young people can’t even save … Continue reading
Mrs FU MON CHU is generally quite cynical. She quite often ridicules my latest interests/fads and it is quite difficult to get her on board to new ideas even though she is very intelligent ; ) . Once she is convinced … Continue reading