Subscribe to Blog via Email
- December ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #16 £543,861 +£3,863
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- 21,969 hits
Tag Archives: home education
From what I hear and read, people of the FIRE community are really keen to not just retire early or become financially independent, but to buy back time. The freedom created when you no longer need to work means you’ve … Continue reading
In my last post, I mentioned the other Great Leap we’d taken in our lives lately. It’s nothing wildly exciting, but it is a bit different to the norm and it could be hugely relevant to FI-focused parents.
In my previous post on Little FU#1, I outlined the steps I am putting in place for Little FU#1 to start his journey to FI. I intend to do a series of posts to expand upon those steps so that anyone setting … Continue reading