Subscribe to Blog via Email
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- June ’19 – Net worth and monthly update #11 £514,218 +£9,687
- 19,624 hits
Tag Archives: deposit
Who would like a tax-free birthday present of £250,000, for free?
Me please, whats the catch? How much is it going to cost?
The cost to you, my friend? – Zilch, Nada, Zippo, Zero, Nothing!
This is a scam, right?
So what gives? Continue reading
Can a young person on an average net salary of £25k buy a property and become FI by the age of 40? “Impossible!” the mainstream media and the regular man on the street would scream. “Young people can’t even save … Continue reading
You hear every day in the news about the housing ‘crisis’, that young people are hard done by, and that they will never be able to afford their own homes, will never be able to retire or will need to keep … Continue reading