Subscribe to Blog via Email
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- July ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #12 £520,781 +£6,563
- 20,572 hits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
LISA’s profile – Attractive, seeking short or long term partner (with benefits), preferably aged 18-40, looking to settle down and buy a house with, and/or eventually retire with the right person.
Last week we returned from our 10-night all-inclusive family trip ….not to WallyWorld, but to our favourite hotel in Spain.
There seems to be lots of FI blogs out there now from all over the world, especially the USA. When I initially found FI I couldn’t read enough about it, and subscribed to virtually every blog I came across.
Regular readers of our blog may be aware that we are a large family… with six kids!
‘…by 2035 there may be almost no one giving up work before the age of 65. That would mean nearly everyone born after 1970 will work beyond their 65th birthday.’ Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5529841/By-2035-no-one-work-turn-65.html#ixzz5AW0RWNwo Looks like we’ve had it then 😉 … Continue reading