Subscribe to Blog via Email
- December ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #16 £543,861 +£3,863
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- 21,816 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Recap – This is step 3 in the process to set up a plan for my son, FU#1, to buy a property and reach FI before he is 40 years old. In step 2 of the plan, we set up an … Continue reading
In my last post I posted a list of free educational apps and sites, but what about downtime? As a family of eight going anywhere can end up costing the earth, but after listening to Brad & Jonathan on a ChooseFI podcast talking … Continue reading
In my last post I mentioned how a National Curriculum can’t ever hope to keep up with the current rapid advances in technology, the workplace (AND LIFE!) Left to their own ‘devices’ (no pun intended 🙂 ) the Little FUs will … Continue reading
Who would like a tax-free birthday present of £250,000, for free?
Me please, whats the catch? How much is it going to cost?
The cost to you, my friend? – Zilch, Nada, Zippo, Zero, Nothing!
This is a scam, right?
So what gives? Continue reading
I’m putting in place a quite simple budget plan for FU#1 that doesn’t need a lot of tracking and doesn’t require every little transaction to be logged. I have broken the budget down to 3 main areas. These are Savings, Essential … Continue reading