Subscribe to Blog via Email
- December ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #16 £543,861 +£3,863
- November ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #15 £539,998 +£5,592
- October ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #14 £534,406 +£2,030
- 16 year old getting started on FIRE journey – HOW?
- September ’19 – Net Worth and monthly update #13 £532,376 +£11,595
- 21,792 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2018
‘…by 2035 there may be almost no one giving up work before the age of 65. That would mean nearly everyone born after 1970 will work beyond their 65th birthday.’ Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5529841/By-2035-no-one-work-turn-65.html#ixzz5AW0RWNwo Looks like we’ve had it then 😉 … Continue reading
In my last post, I mentioned the other Great Leap we’d taken in our lives lately. It’s nothing wildly exciting, but it is a bit different to the norm and it could be hugely relevant to FI-focused parents.
In my previous post on Little FU#1, I outlined the steps I am putting in place for Little FU#1 to start his journey to FI. I intend to do a series of posts to expand upon those steps so that anyone setting … Continue reading